Tuesday 22 October 2013

New School Attire



I hope so far you are enjoying my blog :-)
While doing research for my blog I came across this news clip.
Clip is a about tighter dress code in Public schools.






The dress code in Catholic schools was always more strict than in Public schools, now it seems the Public schools are trying to impose stricter dress rules. I believe that this is a good idea, as school prepares kids for the future. Students need to know that following dress code is essential as it also applies in the work force. On the other hand I also believe that teenagers should be given the freedom to explore and find out who they are and be creative.  In imposing sticker dress code policies may make it harder to do so.

As always I would love to hear what you think. If you are a parent of a child who was affected by such dress code policies please tell me how do you fell.  

Students please let me know how you feel about these changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment